Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Chanel Spring 2011

As I viewed Chanel's Spring '11 Collection the expression on my face was unchanging and dirty. The collection is shockingly so disconnected. It lacks conciseness and is filled with a thousand battling looks. Sadly, I truly despised a large majority of it. And the styling. Just terrible. The model's look appeared incredibly distracting, forced and overall, unsuccessful.

I'll begin with the worse. I always take bad news first.







They feel so forced "Chanel" and even worse, forced "Lagerfeld".

But there were a number I did like:


This shag dress is the collection's savior. That being said, the earrings ruin it for me. Edit, please.





To view the collection in it's massive entirety: Chanel Spring 2011

(Credit: The New York Times)

No comments:

Post a Comment